Unlike many content creation sites, WordsRWeapons isn’t a hub for freelancers to compete for the lowest rates. We offer our clients affordable rates which scale with your business - no matter how much or how little work you need. That means you are always getting the best rate for the best quality possible, every time - minus the haggling.
Getting affordable articles, advertisements, blogs, press releases and marketing materials written should be easy. Unfortunately wrestling with freelancers or keeping full-time writers employed often leads business owners down a rabbit hole of Murphy’s Law like experiences.
WordsRWeapons eliminates all the hard work while providing competitive, affordable rates, quality control, and a fully-staffed team dedicated to creating YOUR content with YOUR voice so you don’t have to.
Hi, I’m Tomo Albanese, CEO of WordsRWeapons.
Rather than having one of our many talented writers throw together something generic, I thought this would be a good place to talk to you as a person.
While most companies prefer to talk about their long history of profits and well-known clients…
The true story of WordsRWeapons - what sets us apart from every other writing and marketing company today - is about our values.
And business is PERSONAL.
People who say, “It’s just business,” are making excuses because they feel guilty about hurting someone so that they can get ahead.
Sometimes you need to fire someone. Sometimes there are situations where someone will get the short end of the stick. Life can be messy that way.
But not having any good choices is entirely different from putting profits over people. So when I first built this company back in 2012, I made sure that WordsRWeapons would be a company that puts people first.
Because I would rather build bridges, not walls. I built this company by investing in people, and that is the core principle behind all of our policies.
WordsRWeapons Believes Ethical Businesses Are Modeled After Healthy Relationships.
I believe that being professional means being an expert in your field while having healthy relationships with the people you pay, and the people that pay you.
Healthy Relationships are at the CORE of our business model, which is based on a few simple rules our community of clients and contractors are expected to follow.
- Always tell the truth while giving as much benefit of the doubt as possible - trust that mistakes are more common than bad intentions
- It doesn’t matter who messed up, what matters is how you clean up the mess - be solutions oriented or you are a part of the problem
- Boundaries when compassionately and clearly communicated are a gift we give to others - respect everyone’s firm “no’s
- Keep your promises, and make amends if you don’t - you shouldn’t make a promise you can’t keep
- Communication begins by listening, and ends with mutual understanding - focus on what we have in common